EXCLUSIVE LINE WINDOWS
The Exclusive Line system is a 6-chamber profile system with the possibility of using triple-glazed units. It allows for excellent thermal and acoustic window specifications. Profiles based on eco-friendly Ca-Zn stabilisers.
WHY EXCLUSIVE LINE?
The 6-chamber profile system and possibility of using triple-glazed units obtain excellent thermal and acoustic specifications.
Possibility of glazing up to 48mm
- Additional gasket in the glazing chamber to improve thermal conductivity for the window.
- Deep glazing improves the linear factor and, as a result, the heat transfer coefficient of the entire window.
- Friendly application range for calcium-zinc stabilizers.
- The thermal conductivity coefficient for the model window is 0.74 W/m2 K (for glass Ug = 0.5 W/m2K).
- The Uf coefficient for frame/sash profiles is 0,93 W/m²K.
Moulded in colour
Profiles moulded in colour allow the windows to retain an aesthetic appearance even in the case of mechanical damage that may occur over long-term use.
We use tested, high quality veneers, with high chemical resistance, resistance to weather conditions and temperature changes.