The Activ system is a 6-chamber profile system with the possibility of using triple-glazed units, which achieves excellent thermal and acoustic window specifications. Profiles based on eco-friendly Ca-Zn stabilisers.
We offer 2 types of finish: ACTIVE and ACTIVE ROUND.
- The 6-chamber profile system and possibility of using triple-glazed units obtain excellent thermal and acoustic specifications.
- Profiles based on eco-friendly Ca-Zn stabilisers.
- Rounded shapes and possible design with a chamfered or semi-sculptured edge give the windows a characteristic and modern style; the wide reinforced chamber provides good stability.
- 8mm overlap of the frame and sash ensures proper sealing.
- 13 mm axial distance fitting groove provides optimal protection against burglary.
- The thermal conductivity coefficient for the model window is 0.95 W/m2 K (for glass Ug = 0.7 W/m2K). ( *Model window dimensions 1230mm. x 1480mm. )
- A wide range of veneered profiles matched the windows to different styles.
- possibility to use triple-glazed units up to 40 mm, which delivers excellent thermal and acoustic specifications
- Embedding depth 80 mm
- large chambers allow proper ventilation of profiles and drainage of rainwater.
- 8 mm overlap of the frame and sash ensures proper sealing
- System compatible with the ACTIVE window system (possibility of using the same reinforcement, sashes, battens) * model window dimensions 1230 mm x 1480 mm
- Large amount of interior sunlight penetration through the low frame/sash profiles
- Additional central gasket to improve the acoustic and thermal performance of the window.
- Additional gasket in the glazing chamber to improve thermal conductivity for the window.
- Possibility of glazing up to 48mm.
- The Uf coefficient for frame/sash profiles is 1,0 W/m²K.
- Available in four colours: white, brown, caramel, anthracite – in 38 types of window.
- Model window dimensions 1230mm*1480mm.
- Additional central gasket to improve the acoustic and thermal performance of the window, which is also improved by the use of a gasket in the glazing chamber.
Moulded in colour
Profiles moulded in colour allow the windows to retain an aesthetic appearance even in the case of mechanical damage that may occur over long-term use.
We use tested, high quality veneers, with high chemical resistance, resistance to weather conditions and temperature changes.